We may obtain personally identifiable information about you through our Website from information that you voluntarily supply. We will use this information for the purpose for which it was supplied to us. We may also combine this personally identifiable information with information obtained from technology in email and newsletters we send to you that determine whether the message in the email or newsletter has been opened and links contained within have been clicked on, to measure interest in our specific offerings and email campaigns, improve our offerings to specific target audiences and tailor our engagement with you.
We may share the personally identifiable information and aggregated information we collect from the Website with third parties in connection with administration of the Website or to make transmissions or mailings to you or in response to any legal process, such as a request by law enforcement, a court order or subpoena, or to protect the integrity of the Website if we believe that a user has committed unlawful or otherwise harmful acts.
This Website may be accessed and viewed and personally identifiable information we collect from the Website may be transferred to our affiliates and third parties located throughout the world, including in countries that do not have laws regulating the use and transfer of such information. We endeavour to ensure, however, that any such information is treated with the same degree of confidentiality wherever it is transferred.
In some jurisdictions you may have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- The right of access to your personal information;
- The right of rectification of inaccurate information;
- The right of erasure of your personal information where there is no longer any legitimate basis for processing it (sometimes known as the "right to be forgotten");
- (In the circumstances provided for in applicable law) the right to restrict processing, object to processing, and the right to data portability; and
- Where the processing of your personal information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If our processing of your data has a connection with the EU, then you may have the right to lodge complaints about the processing of your personal information with a data protection supervisory authority in the EU.
No information should be submitted by any user under 18 years of age. Unless otherwise disclosed during collection, we do not knowingly collect any personally identifying information about any user under 18 years of age or provide such information to any third parties or use such information for marketing or promotional purposes.